A place to make amazing happen.
Hi. Let’s get started.
A Quick Introduction:
NEXT/NOW is an independent creative agency that creates next-generation digital experiences for world-class brands and ideas. We use graphic design, interactivity, industrial design, technology, and architecture to create unforgettable moments of connection between people and organizations.
Our team has a varied background, from brand and museum management to video game development, and pretty much everything in between. Our focus on creating new approaches to existing challenges ensures a vibe of innovation runs through our studio. We work as a team, but have solid workflow practices that ensure projects are delivered with the right outcome.
• Competitive Compensation
• Health and Dental Insurance
• Transit Benefits Program
• Medical and Dependent Flexible Savings Accounts
• Paid Vacation
• A great team and client base to work with daily
• A dynamic and vibrant office environment
• Hang out with Tanner, the office dog
You’ll be working in our amazing loft space in Chicago’s West Loop and working on projects for some of the world’s best brands, creating portfolio quality projects and images.
Motion Graphics and UI Designer
We are looking for a talented junior level motion graphics designer to join our team. Ideal candidates are comfortable creating conceptual as well as finished design elements. In this position, you will work directly with the project team to concept, design and produce user interface elements, motion graphics and in-game visual elements for our interactive applications. A flexible visual palette is required, as well as the understanding the importance of our client’s existing brand frameworks.
Things that will put you ahead of the pack:
- Visually stunning portfolio
- Passion for art and visual experiences
- Experience 3D modelling in Cinema 4D
- Photoshop and Adobe After Effects
- 1+ years of work experience
- Understanding of color and typography
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate a passion for the craft, a keen eye for detail and eagerness to learn
- Must be deadline oriented
If you are a talented designer with a can-do attitude who wants to work on cutting-edge projects for high profile clients, this position is for you.
Send cover letter, portfolio and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org