Seeking a tech-savvy candidate with stellar Audio-Visual hardware (Large-format LED displays, Interactive displays, Virtual Reality, etc.) knowledge and problem-solving experience to join our team. Our company is growing, so we are seeking to add a Digital Solutions Specialist to our team to conduct installations, configure and develop hardware solutions, provide clients with ongoing on-site and remote support, and be a solutions resource for internal teams.
Our new Digital Solutions Specialist will also work closely with our Development team and other team members to provide quality assurance (QA) testing on projects. The Digital Solutions Specialist position does require a candidate who will be in office while being flexible for travel to client site visits, on-site support, installations, and other event activations.
We hope to see this role grow as we grow!
- Travel to client site visits, on-site support, installations, and other event activations
- Provide ongoing on-site and remote support for onsite digital equipment
- Act as liaison for both internal and external technology departments to create solutions
- Test and implement new digital technology solutions
- Support the team in QA of projects in development
- Test application features as they’re being developed or changed over the course of a project life cycle
- Collaborate with the Developers to ensure project execution
- Investigate overall product quality in order to make improvements
- 2+ years of professional experience in the Audio-Visual industry. (Large-format LED displays, Interactive displays, Virtual Reality, etc.)
- Experience diagnosing and resolving issues with PCs and other hardware
- 2+ years providing customer support
- Must have a comfort level speaking with clients to diagnose and resolve issues
- Knowledge of Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android operating systems
- Familiarity with networking (Wi-Fi, routers, ethernet)